Monday, December 29, 2008

Take me out tonight...where there's music and there's people.....

Photobucket

So it's Sunday night and I'm up at 3:00 a.m. What do I do? Apparently write.....
This weekend was just what I needed. I'd become so anti-social that I forgot how much fun I had hanging out with my friends. Maybe my horoscope in the last post was right. I really had a great time. Although I'm EXHAUSTED! But thanks for kidnapping me Kassie :)
I'm laughing so hard at my sisters blog she wrote last night..... "I am so bored, sitting in my sisters house.What I really want right now is simple.... a good book, and a dr. pepper. All you can drink over here is daiquiri's and beer, wooo! the choices! ha, well i'm still looking for a good book, hook me up. and a dr. pepper, i'll give you cinco dollars."
That's terrible. I really need to go grocery shopping! My fridge does kinda look like a college student's fridge. GROW UP KRISTI....haha!
I'm a little confused. My neighbors are blaring Christmas music right now. And I moved my Christmas tree out to the road, and they took it. It's seriously in the front of their house. WTF are they planning here??
I went to a play today downtown after another 3 hours of sleep. 6 hours of sleep + 2 nights = definately not enough. Although I could barely keep my eyes open, it was really great. If you haven't heard of Jamie Wax's plays, I recommend them. It's the first I'd seen, but I'm going back this summer to see another one of his. They really have alot of meaning, and really gets your mind thinking....
Well, I'm gonna go read a little bit and hopefully fall asleep soon. Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment