Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And as long as it's talking with you, talk of the weather will do....

Photobucket
I have no idea what I'm writing about tonight, I just know that I feel like venting! I really never use blogs to vent, but I am making an exception! Today was a HELL OF A DAY. Work has been insane. Gotta love the holidays. Sometimes I just get so aggravated with people at work. I have been working non-stop about 55 hours a week since September. Now I realize that its really not that big of a deal, but it has been for me. We have been short-handed and 2 people are doing the work of 5. I'm EXHAUSTED every day! Not to mention, I don't exactly get to go home and relax when I walk in the door. Please somebody remind me why I'm in finance. Please.

On a brighter note, I just put 852 songs on my iphone. I listen to it at work all day long, and now I don't want to hear anyone bitching that they don't like my music! If they can't find something they like in there, they really should get out from under the rock they've been living under. I think I work with the most narrow minded people to ever exist. I swear my patience is being tested constantly lately. Just try things, and please, have your own brain. Think for yourself. There's a whole world out there people!

Wow, this has become a "me being savage" blog. I so did not intend it to be. It's really not like me, buuuuuut I do mysteriously feel a little better. I promise my next blog will be happy Kristi once again....

Be happy Kassie. I'm trying my best to write in these things so you know what's going on with me lol!

And my night just got better. I just opened one of those 3 pack of starburst and I got 2 reds and a pink. What are those chances? Shazaaaam! What? Did I just say that? Shut up....

I need sleeeeep.....

2 comments: